This discussion was originally posed by a user in our old economics forums (that are now closed). The question was: what the current macroeconomic situation in the US and Canada? We’ll continually add some more insight in this thread for more insight.
What is the current macroeconomic situation (e.g. worrying about inflation or recession) in the U.S.? What should the Federal Reserve do about it?
**DiscussEconomic will post updates on the current macro situation in the comment section below**
List of Websites with Updating Macroeconomic Indicators:
- Bank of Canada Targets and Announcement
- Economic Indicators (Stats Canada)
- Schedules of economic announcements 1 and two.
- FED Stats and Data
- Major Economic Numbers (Dept of Labor USA)
- Economic Indicators (Dept of Commerce USA)
- Weekly Petroleum Stats (US EIA)
- Bureau of Economic Analytics (USA)
- Office of National Stats (UK)